I have the new Lumia 730! Any questions, just ask!

anubhavsrivas

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
Yesterday installed Windows 10 build 10586 and Everything was running fine just a small bug in live tile of Cortana. I have directly updated from windows 8.1. So looking at it I reset the device. After the reset it has started creating problems.
Cortana stopped working. It doesn't search anymore. It also not listening.

Need Help?

albert730

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Really? I thought it's a software feature

Actually it should work.
There is both hardware and software limitations to it.
Earlier there were software limitations because windows 8.1(or older) was not able to install the drivers related to the otg peripherals. But now windows 10 has the ability to install drivers of multiple peripherals even mouse.
There is a hardware limitation too because in order to make otg work you'll need a USB type c port. Bit this can also be overcome using a adapter that coverts usb type a to type c.

ursmdnpavan

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
How to auto answer Lumia 730 calls using headset ? There is no options to auto answer the calls.... gesture app only works auto answer when u lift the phone and keep near ur ear.... but i want some solution to answer the calls automatically or just pressing any of volume or headset buttons...... is there any special headsets that can answer the calls in lumia 730 automatically ?

Please help....!

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
How to auto answer Lumia 730 calls using headset ? There is no options to auto answer the calls.... gesture app only works auto answer when u lift the phone and keep near ur ear.... but i want some solution to answer the calls automatically or just pressing any of volume or headset buttons...... is there any special headsets that can answer the calls in lumia 730 automatically ?

Please help....!

You should be able to answer by pressing the headset button. I do not think you can do it otherwise or automatically.

albert730

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site

Please help....!

Except the gesture beta app the best option would be using a Bluetooth headset.
And I think it is possible in windows 10 through Cortana with voice command.

Sarath493

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Hi All,

I bought Lumia 730 recently. I observed that its not reading when headset is connected , i tried different head sets, still same issue,Music is coming out through speakers
Please advice on this

albert730

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Hi All,

I bought Lumia 730 recently. I observed that its not reading when headset is connected , i tried different head sets, still same issue,Music is coming out through speakers
Please advice on this

Sometimes it happens with me too. But not everytime. Just reconnecting it works out for me.
But if it is happening with every earpiece you use them it must be a defect. You should get it checked. If you've bought it recently then it will be covered free of cost under your warranty.
The Nokia/Microsoft service centres are best for customer services. They take good care.
It must be a problem with your phone's board. They'll sort it for ya.

Puspendu Roy

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, if anyone of you using Windows 10 Preview builds, can you please confirm is FIFA 15: UT available in store? I'm having this problem with my WP 8.1 in Lumia 730, I can't find the game in store, neither can I open it in my phone..reply soon..

albert730

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys, if anyone of you using Windows 10 Preview builds, can you please confirm is FIFA 15: UT available in store? I'm having this problem with my WP 8.1 in Lumia 730, I can't find the game in store, neither can I open it in my phone..reply soon..
I think it has been pulled out of the store. The developers must be rewriting it for windows 10.

v535

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site

Nanda Kishore2

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
Hi, what will be screen cost?? i got my screen cracked :( is there any alternative way other than giving money to Nokia Priority care ?? please help me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium