Advice: will i be happy with a 1520 two years from now?

gzinkl@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
I have an HTC 8X but its battery life has become terrible. I'm looking for a replacement, and AT&T doesn't have much selection right now. But it does have the 1520 still. Would I be happy with it spec wise in two years? Should I try and wait until November 7? Thanks for any insight, Greg

jimkraz

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I have a 1320 at the moment, I am not a heavy user but this phone gives me at least 4 days between charging and I'm sure if pushed would last 5 days, ok the camera aint great, but the rest of it is.

Magdy Samir

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I think if there's any possibility to have a new device at your carrier it won't be much better than 1520 specially they didn't announce any new flagship to be released that soon,
I have Lumia 1520 and I believe you will enjoy it the coming years specially it has enough memory with the SD card and enough rams and capable processor and the screen you cannot get bored of it .

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
There is a similar thread on the go at the moment, the beauty of the 1520 over the next coming two years is Windows 10, you get to see it running 8.1 with ease, then next year it should also run 10 with ease so you get a refresh.

I have about 20 months of my contract to run, and I am enjoying this phone, and see no reason I wont be enjoying it till at least the end of it's contract as it is one of the top phones out there.

Bob

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss