Battery life issues

twint7787

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the strangest battery life issues with my 635. First, I charge it to about 95% and the battery will drain so fast to about 85% or so. Then, my battery life will be really good from about 75% on. Is anyone experiencing weird battery life issues? Should I try buying a new battery?

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
First, do you have sufficient storage space? Do you have frequent notifications in any app? Do you use a battery status app? Do you play games the second you take the phone off the charger? Those are all problems I consider when battery is draining.

mj0

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
Haven't noticed anything strange regarding battery life yet, seems to drain pretty straightforward. What I have noticed is that playing music through a Bluetooth headset (Nokia BH-121) seems to be draining the battery at a rate of roughly 15% per hour. Other than that it seems linear.

Maybe you should fully charge your battery and see if it still behaves like this. Percentage while charging is not necessarily accurate.

twint7787

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
First, do you have sufficient storage space? Do you have frequent notifications in any app? Do you use a battery status app? Do you play games the second you take the phone off the charger? Those are all problems I consider when battery is draining.

I have 4 GB internal and a 32 GB micro SD card of which there are 27 GB available. I have what I would consider normal notifications (email, messaging, Facebook and messenger, 6snap & 6tag), I do not have a battery status app, and I do not play games. Same exact setup and usage I had with my 8X but I didn't experience the weird battery fluctuations.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb