Did you avail the Vodafone Data Offer available with purchase of "Lumia 730" ?

Rupasree

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi ,

I'm having some problem to avail this offer that is provided with the purchase of Lumia 730.

Its mentioned on the pack as
"Get 1GB per month for 2months .. Offer will be activated in 48hours on first Vodafone SIM inserted in Nokia L730 till Dec'14" .

I thought the first vodafone sim inserted will get that offer.but now got to know that .. the first sim to be inserted in the mobile should be vodafone.
That sales person didnt mention me that .. :(

Can you please confirm or provide some suggestions to avail this offer ?

As I dont have wifi,I thought to utilize this offer to download games n apps :|

your response will be helpful.Thank you ..

Rupasree

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Call Vodafone customer care

Thank you for your reply :)
yeah .. the sim card retailer called vodafone person to know details about it.. then only got to know "the first sim to be inserted in the mobile should be vodafone." ..

yet to get my new Vodafone sim.. once it gets activated will call and try to ask..

Have you availed that offer?

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Based on what I heard from Nokia Priority dealer, you need to use brand new sim card from Vodafone to avail 3G offer. I don't think its related to which SIM was inserted first. Get a new one and you should be able to use this offer.

Rupasree

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Based on what I heard from Nokia Priority dealer, you need to use brand new sim card from Vodafone to avail 3G offer. I don't think its related to which SIM was inserted first. Get a new one and you should be able to use this offer.

Thank your for your reply.. :)
Oh.. thts nice to know.. I will try that :) happy if it works :)

anon(8057870)

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Btw, even if doesn't work, call them up. And emailing should resolve any issues. They respond most to emails (like refunding etc). So even old SIM or new , if doesn't work, write a hard hitting email about how reputed you thought the company was and have been disappointed but expect such global company will help their customer to regain the confidence blah blah.. 99% works. Enjoy!! :)

Rupasree

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Btw, even if doesn't work, call them up. And emailing should resolve any issues. They respond most to emails (like refunding etc). So even old SIM or new , if doesn't work, write a hard hitting email about how reputed you thought the company was and have been disappointed but expect such global company will help their customer to regain the confidence blah blah.. 99% works. Enjoy!! :)

yeah you are right..
First mistake is that mobile shop person.. Still I didnt opt to write a mail .. It was really disappointing as its first time I bought a mobile from their brand store.. but the seller didnt even get to know all details about the device they are selling..

when I asked .. she said Its new launch.. Dont we know its new launch.. I have been waiting for this phone from long back..
After that also no proper solution from that brand mobile store person.

dedracer

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Well you don't have to do anything! Just insert Vodafone sim in sim1 and within 4 days you will receive 1gb 3G data.
I inserted Airtel sim first but in sim2.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte