T-Mobile 925 or wait?

justinleedy

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
So my local T-mobile store has 2 925's left at full $400 price. Should I jump on a 2 year old phone that TMO hasn't updated or should i wait and see what they have to offer through the Christmas season?

Yazen

Banned
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
So my local T-mobile store has 2 925's left at full $400 price. Should I jump on a 2 year old phone that TMO hasn't updated or should i wait and see what they have to offer through the Christmas season?

Full retail price? Probably not ..

At this rate they are probably going to hold off the Cyan update until they have tested and approved Denim as well. In other words, coming soon :(

Even if the update were already pushed, you're better off waiting for other options at full $400 retail.

Michael Tillman

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
I almost did that as I'm tired of my 635 and 530. I want an 830 but would settle for the 735. I think if and when the HTC M8 comes to TMOBILE I'll probably pick one up as I feel like TMOBILE is only picking up low end Lumia devices. They are really starting to annoy me, seems like they only care about Samsung Galaxy and iPhone!! Wake up TMOBILE and show us Windows phone people some love!!

Munter2

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
That's way too much. HSN was selling new T-Mobile 925s back in May for $200. Double the price is not good.

Shad0wguy

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Definitely no! You can typically find them cheaper on newegg or HSN. Definitely don't pay full retail on a phone that is 1.5 years old.

sealuva

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
I picked one up off of e-bay for $160 in mint condition. Not a scratch on it. My wife is now a Windows Phone convert. :)
I agree with not paying $400 for an older phone. I would either wait for the 830 to hit or something better.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site

As much as I love the 925, I wouldn't spend $400 on it at this point. I personally paid $250 for mine this past February, my best friend got hers for only $200 and I know others got theirs even cheaper shortly after that. If you're absolutely desperate and need a new phone, I would grab the 635. Otherwise, I would just wait awhile and see what they have to offer. They should be carrying the HTC One M8 WP pretty soon as it is.

Yazen

Banned
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I almost did that as I'm tired of my 635 and 530. I want an 830 but would settle for the 735. I think if and when the HTC M8 comes to TMOBILE I'll probably pick one up as I feel like TMOBILE is only picking up low end Lumia devices. They are really starting to annoy me, seems like they only care about Samsung Galaxy and iPhone!! Wake up TMOBILE and show us Windows phone people some love!!

There is probably an underlining reason for this. Too tired to explain myself lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon