lumia 730 problems

tusharrudra

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi I have purchased Lumia 730 two days back ,I don't know how to get back to main screen when u r watching a pictures stored in gallery it does not show back sign to get back to main screen Pl help how to get back from there

Tushar

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi I have purchased Lumia 730 two days back ,I don't know how to get back to main screen when u r watching a pictures stored in gallery it does not show back sign to get back to main screen Pl help how to get back from there

Tushar

Just swipe up from the bottom of the screen, it will pop up the navigation bar (i.e. Back, Home and Search button). In 730, the navigation bar is retractable which means, swiping up from the bottom of the screen will pop up/hide navigation bar. Hope that helps :)

nehvada

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Just swipe up from the bottom of the screen, it will pop up the navigation bar (i.e. Back, Home and Search button). In 730, the navigation bar is retractable which means, swiping up from the bottom of the screen will pop up/hide navigation bar. Hope that helps :)

this can also be disabled in the settings

sunbee

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I agree. MS should have not forced users with three columns when you got Live folders. I had to rearrange my tiles and add more apps to start screen which I don't use often.

Well, has anyone had issues with notification centre, when I scroll up and down to read the notifications there is a flickering. Its not smooth as L720.

Hriday Saha

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
I want to know that in the lumia 730 phone box,'
if they give data cable or not coz I don't get it,
but in flipkart they show that in the box I would get data cable,plsss solve this 1 asap,
I want to know about it

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I want to know that in the lumia 730 phone box,'

if they give data cable or not coz I don't get it,

but in flipkart they show that in the box I would get data cable,plsss solve this 1 asap,

I want to know about it

It does not come up with a USB cable. Nokia India already had specified it. Flipkart has incorrectly included it.

pedrtkov

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Am I the only one that sees "saws" on the edge of every ui element, like in texts and shapes?

It looks like a low resolution display sometimes.

Nitesh Tilwani

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
guys hows d battery backup

i am not getting what i expected to get from it

I get 48 hours battery when on 2G data... And 24 hours on 3G data... Normal useage includes at least 1 hour talktime, some WiFi music downloads and an hour of social networking over Wifi with WhatsApp constantly in use...

Jebronx Jebronx

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: lumia 730 problems cellular connection

I just got my first W8P a Lumia 730 and after few days of usage I becoming to like it & almost recommend it to others until recenty. I am experiencing exactly the same problem like on this thread, from time to time my phone's cellular+sim settings is deactivated by itself. During this state my phone is unreachable and couldnt make an outgoing call even I had active networks & full networks coverage. If try to dial it doesnt call and it doesnt cancell my currently dialed number. I have to restart the phone by hard pressing the switch to make it usable again. It takes something like 2 minutes to restart. When connecting to WiDi thru Miracast, it will disconnect after few seconds. I had 32gb class10 microSDHC attached, one of the best in the market as they advertized but I suffered accasional crashed with mem-card. Checking your phone's network setting from time to time worrying that you may miss an important call is the last thing we want from our phone. I'd like to ask your technical support I supposed I am on the right site, please help. Thanks

coltopi003

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: lumia 730 problems cellular connection

Hi Jebronx, I found a temporary solution for the network problem.. I hope this will work on your phone..
On cellular+sim settings, open Sim 1 & 2 settings, do not use automatic on Network selection settings, search for your home network and use it. Do this for Sim 1 & 2 settings..
My 730 has this problem before, but after I change this settings, its ok now.

Philip Rozario

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
I purchased nokia lumia 730 almost one month ago. suddenly am facing Network connectivity problem.

1. Sim network is showing. In settings>>mobile/cellular+sim> page gets freezed. Shows no sim details.
2. Data connection option in setting is not shows.
3. If i make a new call than call can not connect and also cannot cut the call by end button. (only seeing dialing on screen)
4. If i call on my number by another phone its showing switch off.

Restarting the phone solves the issue temporarily.

Lumia 730 DS.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05