Does 930 have a notification light? Since glance is not supported on this "flagship"

PeniorInspector

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I want to buy 930 but it has no glance, does it at least have notification light?

I want 830 but with 930 internals, is this even possible (nokias only, pls)? Is there any new phone coming n q1 2015?

telmob

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
A notification light, or another alternative, would be great. And it still bothers me alot when my phone is blocked and i get a preview for messages of my whatsapp or whatever. Where's the privacy in that? One of these days my girl will find out..... :shocked:

miodrage

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
A notification light, or another alternative, would be great. And it still bothers me alot when my phone is blocked and i get a preview for messages of my whatsapp or whatever. Where's the privacy in that? One of these days my girl will find out..... :shocked:

U can disable toast notifications so the preview won't appear on the screen. Go into settings, then notifications, and u have all the apps listed there, just enter each one bothering u, and disable banners.

telmob

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
U can disable toast notifications so the preview won't appear on the screen. Go into settings, then notifications, and u have all the apps listed there, just enter each one bothering u, and disable banners.

But if i do that, i won't receive notifications when the phone is unlocked, right?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb