Hello, just upgraded to 1020 from 925

ArcticArrow

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
Hallo,

Just wanna officially say HI to this group. I am now a beloved holders of a second hand 1020 64GB + Camera Grip.

It is bigger than my 925, but it's acceptable. It's less slippery than 925 too.

First question, is HD photo Viewer [Free] good enough to show the full resolution of my photo? I heard that I have to get the app ZOOM, any idea?

Screen Shot 2014-10-16 at 16.04.48.jpg

Yeah!

ArcticArrow

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
You can use the build-in Photo Viewer from Nokia Camera to see the full resolution of your Photos.

Hey, yes the Nokia Pro camera can view the full 38MP photo, but it is only used for reframe.

I want to have an app that allows me to view the complete 38 MP photo on the phone, I tried HD Photo viewer but it's not showing the super high res 38mp photo.

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
I like to join in on this question too if I may. Have a 1520 and when I take a full resolution pic I want to view it on my phone in full resolution without having to use the pc. A y ideas ?

ArcticArrow

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
I dont mean the DNG I mean the High-Res JPEG at 38 MegaPixel.

I figure out finally that I first need to use HD Photo viewer, open the picture, put it in a HD folder (provided by the app), and then open from the HD folder, and finally there is an icon which allows me to see the full high-res photo.

Is there any easier way just to browse the photo and view it in high resolution.

I think it's stupid that they create such a phone but not letting people to see the full resolution photo, unless you to reframing.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Congratulations on your upgrade, and glad to see you've chosen the Black version!:cool:

On viewing the High-res photos, you can, as previously commented, just launch Nokia Camera and tap the Photo icon on the upper left where you can view your taken shots. There's a limit on just how much you can zoom in, though. Note that you don't have to tap on "Reframe" to zoom in. Alternatively, you can go to Photo Hub and tap on "Open in Nokia Camera", but this will prompt you to "Reframe" the photo.
On the other hand, you can use (what I use) Zoom. It comes with a price, though, but I think it's worth it. There's no zoom limitation and it even shows technical information about the shots taken (such as ISO speed settings, shutter speed, etc.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss