Why is my Lumia 720 frozen?

MARZ203

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 720 frozen

My Lumia 720 is stuck at the lock screen, if i call it from an another phone, the ringtone rings but nothing is shown at the screen, I can't turn it off and when I try to do a soft boot by pressing the volume down button and the power button, nothing happens.
Please help me

itsmewasim

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia 720 frozen

Even I'm experiencing same issue . I dont know how to recover from this proble... But after uninstalling skype . That problem doesn't exist again

hari pavan

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
even i would get that problem very often on my lumia 720... may be once or twice in a week... every time screen freezes i would do soft reset by clicking the VOLUME DOWN + POWER ON/OFF button for 30 seconds or more..
I know many of u saying that volume down button does not work but u need to give a try coz normally even my phone volume down button does not work for reducing the volume but for soft reset it works... just give it a try by correctly holding the VOLUME DOWN + power button for 30 seconds or more and leave dem... if u have any case then remove the case and try pressing.. try like dat for twice or thrice.... phone will be restarted...

1raks1

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
I am having a slightly different problem since yesterday while updating the game asphalt & Airborne my lumia 720 froze but after a soft rest it started working again but after rebooting i found out that half of the apps on the phone were working but many app like my mail app are not working.
Someone help please.

Gaurav29Sharma

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
weirdly i too am facing same problem....earlier it was working fine. I have skype installed for past 6 months or so, So skype is not the culprit. May be the latest DP update or the gesture beta is creating problem. Just replying to this thread , I uninstalled the gesture beta app lets see how it affects.

itsmewasim

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
weirdly i too am facing same problem....earlier it was working fine. I have skype installed for past 6 months or so, So skype is not the culprit. May be the latest DP update or the gesture beta is creating problem. Just replying to this thread , I uninstalled the gesture beta app lets see how it affects.
But after uninstalling skype i didnt get that issue..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb