Why am I unable to send Yahoo mail?

krishkaar

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Yahoo mail

I am unable to send or receive yahoo mails from my Nokia Lumia 820 phone for the past 6 days. Everytime the message says - password is wrong. Retype. On retyping nothing happens. Screen goes blank.
I have deleted and reinstalled yahoo many times. No result.
Any help????

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: Yahoo mail

Can you get to the screen that asks if you have forgotten your password so you can have them email you a link so you can reset your password. I have used yahoo mail on my 820 since the day I got it and run into the password problem from time to time. Of course you have to have the correct login name to use this link. But they also have a link where you can get that if that is the problem. :eck:

krishkaar

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site

I never had problem in the last few years so far. I operated my mail very comfortably from my Lumia 820 or the previous Nokia phone N79.
This occurence is only in the last few days.

techiez

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site

I never had problem in the last few years so far. I operated my mail very comfortably from my Lumia 820 or the previous Nokia phone N79.
This occurence is only in the last few days.

Seems issue with WP, same password works on webmail

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site

no, happens that yahoo for certain apps even on android ask for an specific per application password autogenerated here log with your usual username/password grab your phone and please set in app name outlook mail windows phone 8.1 and generate and that app insert in your phone, also can that password copy in a file for later here https://edit.yahoo.com/config/eval_asp

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo