Saddest day of my life.

cuwe

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday, my Lumia 620 fell off from my bed. The screen had a crack. The entire touch screen was not working and I just updated the to Cyan! To fix the digitizer it cost about $122. I had no other phone to use. The warranty expired about 3 months ago. I don't know what to do. I love my Lumia 620 so much :unhappy:

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Not sure where you are on this beautiful globe but you might try and find a used one local to you. This may be a sign that you should upgrade to the next and greatest WP.

Good luck on your travels.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday, my Lumia 620 fell off from my bed. The screen had a crack. The entire touch screen was not working and I just updated the to Cyan! To fix the digitizer it cost about $122. I had no other phone to use. The warranty expired about 3 months ago. I don't know what to do. I love my Lumia 620 so much :unhappy:
lumia 730/735 is an awesome upgrade choice. 5mp still the front. 6.7mp Carl Zeiss at the back. 720p pled display. Quad core Snapdragon 400. And most importantly 1gb of ram, so you can access all of the apps in the store. I think this is a sign too.

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
You obviously haven't experienced many of life's bad days yet, but don't worry you will and they will put loosing your phone into perspective.

Plus look on the bright side, you can now go out and buy a new and better one.

Bob

anon(8098745)

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
sorry to hear that, Same thing happened to me a few months back.
My Nokia Lumia 620(Cyan shell) fell off from my hand and while falling it hit the edge of a rock which developed cracks in the digitizer.This was the 13th time(or more) i dropped my phone but never did it developed any crack or scratch for that matter(Nokia's Build quality Lumia 620 doesn't even feature a Gorilla Glass ). I then took my phone to Nokia Care for repairing.They replaced the digitizer within 45 minutes.
It cost me around 3200 Indian Rupees(roughly around 52 US Dollar).
WP_20140505_006.jpg

BatteryLife

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
My friend broke her 620's screen. She just forget about that phone and used her brother's old Android lol.

Not worth the repair cost

Last edited:

Carlos Cl

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
replacing for a lumia 735? i'll miss the glance...

btw, wich windows phone is the best for replacing a lumia 620? i wish to remain with the same features, such as the mentioned glance.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs