Camera not working on the Nokia Lumia 735

KrisKenesei

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Greetings,

I have purchased the aforementioned handset about one and a half weeks ago, and I am currently facing a fatal issue, wherein the camera stopped working completely. Neither of the camera apps seem to be working, and neither soft reset, nor simply restarting helps, which I think is much the same anyway.
There were problems from the start, but so far resetting seemed to help. Not the case anymore, sadly.

Should I attempt a hard reset, or a complete wipe through the software recovery tool via PC? It really is a bother not to be able to use the camera in a selfie phone. ☹

Wp8 lvr

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
yes.. try to hard reset your phone... if its a software issue then it ll definitely resolve.. if not then its definitely hardware issue...
Nokia recovery tool not useful because MS still not pushed lumia denim update..

only 730/35 n 830 who got lumia denim out if box.. lumia denim update is still not publicaly available to flash..

if hard reset not resove your issue then go to store n get a replacement of your device.

KrisKenesei

May 29, 2014
Visit site
What should I do if I'm over the three-day replacement period? I don't think they'd agree to give me a new one. Should I take it to Nokia Care then?

KrisKenesei

May 29, 2014
Visit site
I just checked, and I have identified three other individuals in my country with the same problem through another site. One of them said that Nokia Care told him, that it would take TWO WEEKS for the phone to be repaired.

Mpramod

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
my 730 also got same problem, camera is not opening at all tried everything soft,hard resets and also tried os reinstallation but no use.
Then i gave my phone to nokia care and they said it need two weeks to get repaired. After 10 bussiness days i checked the "repair status page" it says my device got repaired and shipped back but when i call the nokia care they said my device is still in the factory waiting to get repaired due to out of stock. Should i believe the nokia care people or website. when i asked nokia care about the info on website they started to say that website status is not useful and totally false status.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99