Battery Problems???

ngnetzky

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone else having battery problems? Because, despite every user testimony that the battery life is awesome, i'm not experiencing the same awesome battery life. Any light usage (and I mean light, like just messing around with the phone), is almost instantly decreasing the battery life by 1% point. After two hours just sitting there, the battery is now at 68%, before leaving the phone for two hours the battery was at or around 89%. So, anybody have thoughts on this?

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
May we know what phone you're using? Maybe also your brightness settings, type of cellular network, whether you're connected to WiFi... many factors can affect battery life. From my experience, having poor cellular reception is the worst battery eater, so you may want to check that out. Aside from that, "light messing around" with your phone would normally drop 1% every 15-20 minutes... at least it seems normal for the L1020 without the camera grip add-on.

vineet_vpns12

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
I'm having the same problem.
Just to increasing it for free more hours. What I did and still doing is. Keep cellular data: off when not required.
It'll definitely save your battery life as it saved mine.
Hope this will help ;-)

ngnetzky

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
Hmm, the BLU Win HD phone is the one I'm using. Anyways, if the battery level was only dropping 1% every 20 minutes of light messing around, I would not be so worried. However, it's dropping 1% like every 2 minutes with light messing around. I have good cell strength, battery saver on, brightness set to auto. So I can't figured out why it's so crappy? is this normal?

purefire21

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Just turn your brightness to medium, auto drains life cause it keep switching. I have win blu HD and every other Samsung windows phone and all my battery life been great. You just have to turn off all the junk features.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99