T-Mobile 925 Cyan News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yazen

Banned
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Greetings

Recently learned that T-Mobile is actually in the testing phase for the 925 update.

Was not told when this was begun, however, T-Farce (not Force lol..) has posted dozens of times that this process takes 2-3 weeks.

Safe to assume that the version they are testing is the revised build. Hopefully this means we will have Cyan by end of October/Early November...

So yeah.. Myth regarding T-Mobile holding back updates has been busted..

Well.. Almost. Have not mentioned the source have I? ;-)

Yazen

Banned
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The official update sites shows the T-Mobile 925 as Under testing.

1- Microsoft has fixed issues with firmware
2- T-Mobile really is in their 'testing' phase.
3- Microsoft is working closely with T-Mobile to get the update pushed.

In other words, "under testing". Take what you will from this..

oviedofreak82

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
That has been there for 4 months now - same is Nokia's site UNDER TESTING this isn't a new turn of events or news!!

Screw Toilet Mobile !! They stopped carrying the Lumia 925 back in June/July I'll be surprised if this even gets an update honestly as they already went back out on the :Lumia 521 getting an update and with Toilet Mobile not obligated you watch they back out the update entirely !! More so i think this because they have no new mid level or high end Windows devices currently in the pipe !!

Do you have any proof that they will not update the 521 & 925? I talked to T-Mobile customer service on Twitter and they said the update was coming "later this year." So unless something is posted or said otherwise we can expect an update for our phones. Plus, by law they must provide updates for E-911 or presidential messages/government messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos