Will an unlocked 1520 32 gb version work in Canada?

Searou

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
I live in Canada where, sadly, the 1520 is not available for purchase. Luckily i have the opportunity to by it online, I just don't know if it will work properly with Rogers cell towers. I heard that everything would work except MMS and LTE, but I need to be sure before I buy it. Also if that is the case is there any way to fix it where MMS and LTE works? Again I am talking about the international version (RM-937) here, not the American AT&T (RM-940) one.

Last edited:

awilliams1701

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
re:

there are two version you'll be interested in but I don't know which one. The RM-938 is similar to the AT&T version but it has qi charging and 32gb. The rm-937 is the international version. It is almost the exact opposite from the AT&T and 938 versions in terms of LTE bands. One of the two should work.

I live in Canada where, sadly, the 1520 is not available for purchase. Luckily i have the opportunity to by it online, I just don't know if it will work properly with Rogers cell towers. I heard that everything would work except MMS and LTE, but I need to be sure before I buy it. Also if that is the case is there any way to fix it where MMS and LTE works? Again I am talking about the international version here, not the American AT&T one.

blue1k

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
re:

I live in Canada where, sadly, the 1520 is not available for purchase. Luckily i have the opportunity to by it online, I just don't know if it will work properly with Rogers cell towers. I heard that everything would work except MMS and LTE, but I need to be sure before I buy it. Also if that is the case is there any way to fix it where MMS and LTE works? Again I am talking about the international version here, not the American AT&T one.

LTE will work on Rogers. Mms works perfectly fine. Rm-937

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss