Night/Dock clock app?

Amy Buxton

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
Hello - I am newly registered for this form, and a new HTC One M8 for Windows owner. I just got it set up tonight. I'm curious if anyone is aware of an app for using the phone as an 'always on' night clock. I tried searching in the store but, I wasn't very successful at finding anything...thanks in advance!

cbreze

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
I've tried several and settled on Glow Clock free. I really dislike the ones that put to much stuff on the screen. This is clock only which is just what I want at night.

apgarrett

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I had the same question after moving from the 1520 to the m8. I'm missing glance as my travel and nightstand clock. If I use a clock app all night do I need to worry about burn in on the One?

Sorry if that is stupid question. I have all of the apps recommended so far. The screen behind is still lit so brightly in black.

cbreze

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
I never had any burn in issue. Also I would adjust my screen brightness usually turning it all the way down before turning on the clock at bedtime. Wasn't tobright then.

apgarrett

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Thanks! Figured I was being overly cautious. I tried turning the brightness down, guess I was spoiled by glance. Over all though, I like the M8 better. What a great phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium