Will denim be on dp or original?

downup

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Getting my 1520 this week and denim is around the corner. Is it a dp release or is it coming to everyone? Got dp on my 1020. Just wonder if I should install dp our not.

Last edited:

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Getting my 1520 this week and denim is around the corner. Is it a dp release or is it coming to everyone? Got denim on my 1020. Just wonder if I should install dp our not.

Denim will most probably be available to everyone running Windows Phone 8, though the functionality may differ depending on the hardware of the phone. DP will only bring you early releases of OS versions, not of firmware, whereas Denim is a firmware update.

Now, how did you get denim on your 1020 if it hasn't been released yet? You may refer to this page and this article for more info.

downup

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Denim will most probably be available to everyone running Windows Phone 8, though the functionality may differ depending on the hardware of the phone. DP will only bring you early releases of OS versions, not of firmware, whereas Denim is a firmware update.

Now, how did you get denim on your 1020 if it hasn't been released yet? You may refer to this page and this article for more info.

Oops, typed fast. I got dp on my phone :) will get dp on my new 1520 then.

awilliams1701

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
I left Verizon because this isn't true. Both my 928 and my Icon are running Black. The 928 seems to take DP well, but not the Icon. I wanted the 1520 anyways and Verizon's stupidity caused me to leave that much sooner. Also remember T-Mobile has killed the 810 and its been confirmed it will never receive any firmware updates.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720