Lumia 925 T-Mobile 3051.50009.1439.0017 Product code ?

Andrew Brown3

Banned
Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I know currently this is an OTA update released today but i was curious how to manually put the update on and or will there ever be a product code to manually search and flash oneself

Andrew Brown3

Banned
Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Yes but the issue with that rom is that Internet sharing is crippled using that rom ! I was hopng for an updated version more sooner than later is the OTA Lumia 925 T-Mobile 3051.50009.1439.0017 rom /firmware has been released

Andrew Brown3

Banned
Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Did a full recovery again with Nokia Recovery suite and did the T mobile update and still my Internet sharing is dam crippled !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I click it on it looks like it's broadcasting and a window pops up saying currently unavailable ! I am no hard resetting see if that will work !!!!!!!!!!

ratsttam

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Yes but the issue with that rom is that Internet sharing is crippled using that rom ! I was hopng for an updated version more sooner than later is the OTA Lumia 925 T-Mobile 3051.50009.1439.0017 rom /firmware has been released

That's the same firmware version I have on my t-mobile 925 (which just got cyan update). Internet sharing works just fine on both LTE and 4g connection (my Kindle hdx and a no-sim lumia 520 share this connection). You may want to call t-mobile support to verify that the capability is enabled at the acount level, or possibly you can replace the sim card.

Andrew Brown3

Banned
Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Im not with T mobile and haven't been - I purchased it out right and they unlocked it for me it worked through the last 5 months on Black and the last 2 of those 5 with Developer Preview !! It was acting wonky and I hard reset but when i did it glitched so i cam on these forums and contacted Microsoft to which they sent me a link and guided me in the Nokia Recovery Suite and it recovered no issue but i no longer had Net sharing !! :( .....So under recommendation from Munter2's posts I flashed it I got my net sharing but didn't have LTE only 4G and that conundrum lead to the Mexico Flash rom and others working but not giving me LTE and the major flaw my main set up account not syncing !! SO i can't win !!! God dam this phone and Microsoft/Nokia !!!!!!!!!

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Andrew, my internet sharing is broken as well on a T-Mobile unlocked 925 on Cricket Wireless. The thing is, Cyan broke internet sharing for a lot of folks on carrier unlocked phones being used on non carriers. Unless there is a ROM for the RM-893 variant with editable APN settings you won't be able to use Internet Sharing. The 925T variant ROM that you want to flash is a CDMA variant made for China only and flashing that ROM could cripple your phone permanently

Andrew Brown3

Banned
Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Dude this is not a cyan thing !! I was running black !! Cyan just was released yesterday for TMobile..I was rrunning DP it started acting wonky and was suggested by S$ support to a link they sent me via net support to Nokia's Recovery suite! IU did the recovery and bam lost my net sharing still toting black !! SO no this has nothing to do with CYAN !

Andrew Brown3

Banned
Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Internet Sharing was working for me pre-Cyan

As it was me also with the preview Developer 8.1 YET AGAIN!! When my phone went haywire and started acting up Microsft/Nokia online support recommended a full recovery via their Nokia Recovery Suite when i did this i lost the god dam Internet sharing option!! This recovery process brought me back to BLACK ( which i was on anyway even with DP 8.1 ) so again CYAN has had nothing to do with this issue!! I'm not saying yours isn't similar but it's unrelated as far as CYAN being the culprit

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
As it was me also with the preview Developer 8.1 YET AGAIN!! When my phone went haywire and started acting up Microsft/Nokia online support recommended a full recovery via their Nokia Recovery Suite when i did this i lost the god dam Internet sharing option!! This recovery process brought me back to BLACK ( which i was on anyway even with DP 8.1 ) so again CYAN has had nothing to do with this issue!! I'm not saying yours isn't similar but it's unrelated as far as CYAN being the culprit

Okay lets try to fix this since it looks like you have been going through a lot of trouble. Can you please answer the following questions if possible?

Phone: Lumia 925 (please confirm)
Phone variant: Was this a T-Mobile phone? (locked unlocked does not matter, does it have a T-Mobile logo on it?)
Phone ROM: If you go under extras+info what does the manufacturer name say?
Your current carrier:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster