not getting all of my messages?

BigxxRedxx

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
i just got this nokia 630 about a month ago, and i have had this problem every so often but im not getting all of the messages that people are sending me its like if its longer than a sms then i don't get the rest of it? iv gotten really long messages before i don't understand why im not getting certain ones? can anyone help? :unhappy:

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
i just got this nokia 630 about a month ago, and i have had this problem every so often but im not getting all of the messages that people are sending me its like if its longer than a sms then i don't get the rest of it? iv gotten really long messages before i don't understand why im not getting certain ones? can anyone help? :unhappy:

In my country, that problem is associated withtechnical issues on the Mobile Service Provider's side. Chances are that this applies to your country, too. Try contacting your service provider regarding the issue.

anon8959613

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
because the device has to be in sync with your network for exchanging messages .....
for example try setting the wrong time and try to sync your connected emails ... it wont work ....
same is the case with SMS ......

try one more thing also i think this might be the problem

settings --> network+ -> sms character set--> full

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes