Lumia 730 low brightness problem

amit kaushik22

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
My phone has been having low brightness problem since I have bought it, did many hard resets, I did solve it for once but was very low again, send the phone to the Nokia care and they have flashed the software but the brightness is still not the best, the photos taken by my phone look much brighter and better on other phones, what should I do now, ask for a replacement or will there be an software fix for this??? have u guys compared your brightness with other phones? I have xperia SL and Karbonn and they both have better brightness than my phone. pls help.

manu3787

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
the 730 does indeed have a bright screen. Please check if the auto brightness is turned on , if so turn it off and put it on full brightness. if the issue persists then u have a problem , take it to the service center.

anon5658834

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I had this issue too even though the screen is set to high brightness,not auto and the screen is very bright at full brightness it still keeps randomly dipping the brightness. Phone not hot either

Teeeerex

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Try turning off battery saver brightness; I have one phone were it is constantly lowering brightness and I have to keep it turned off to have a normal brightness level.

anon5658834

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
None of the suggestions work it's a display software bug. It randomly dips brightness when set to high it's rather annoying I've now sent feedback to Nokia about it

anon9169769

Banned
Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
I have read about this elsewhere in the past. Before you return it, it might be an idea to hard reset it (since it will be going back) and just see if that clears it

anon5658834

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Hasn't nobody listened to what I've said on this subject?? I've had 2 Lumia 735's and both had the same issue it's a display app or software bug MS need to sort out. Mine is always set to high brightness and it still keeps dimming randomly and I've tried all suggestions. Don't return your phone you'll get the same issue I bet you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs