Assign custom notification tone to whatsapp

miodrage

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
To me the best 2 Ringtones download apps are Zedge and Audiko. I use these 2 very often, and was always able to find what I was looking for.

Ow Enghaw

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
Just bought the 540 - and you can download your selected songs on your ringtones collection on your phone. Then to apply these songs to watsapp or telegram or what ever else - go to:
1. Settings
2.Ring tones and sounds
3.Manage app sounds

Viola!!!

Marhyo Smith

Jul 31, 2015
Visit site
yo thanks bro it really work i put an audio mp3 song in ringtones an found it in my whatsapp notifications an was able to use thanks alot ....

dwbmb

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Yeah guys, but this "workaround" is useful only when you want to use the same notification sound for all of your WhatsApp contacts. In case you want select different sound for your Workgroup and different for your love (no problem or Android), you are lost. Because you can set this only inside WhatsApp. And as you can read above, WhatssApp offers only factory pre-loaded sounds.

ubizmo

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Strangely, I was able to assign a custom notification sound to WhatsApp before I got today's OS build: 14342.1003
After that, I had to reinstall a lot of apps, including WhatsApp. The ability to choose a custom ringtone is gone, even after receiving messages. Only the default sounds are visible, although the custom ones are present in the Ringtones directory in device memory.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett