Wireless Charging UI Problems with DP 8.1.1

hokie_sec94

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
I recently started using a wireless car charger with my Icon running DP 8.1.1. While the charging works great, I am having UI stability problems. I can best describe the problem as phantom touches as it acts as if I am interacting with the UI, opening up the app screen, selecting apps, switching between apps, etc. Has anyone else experienced this issue? The wireless charger I am using is the PowerBot PB1040.

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm stumped. The only thing I can think of is somehow the screen is getting pressed...maybe on the edges. The only way to isolate would be to try it with an Icon running WP8.0 and see what happens.

surfacedude

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I recently started using a wireless car charger with my Icon running DP 8.1.1. While the charging works great, I am having UI stability problems. I can best describe the problem as phantom touches as it acts as if I am interacting with the UI, opening up the app screen, selecting apps, switching between apps, etc. Has anyone else experienced this issue? The wireless charger I am using is the PowerBot PB1040.

you've answered your own question. i blame the phantom.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99