scratched screen - suggestions?

dayoungtx

May 20, 2013
Visit site
So, I have a collection of scratches in the middle of my screen. They become most visible in sunshine but while they aren't terrible, they are frustrating. Any suggestions on ways to either eliminate? Phone is under a year old and I had a screen protector on for most of the time I used the phone. Any chance of getting the phone replaced?

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
So, I have a collection of scratches in the middle of my screen. They become most visible in sunshine but while they aren't terrible, they are frustrating. Any suggestions on ways to either eliminate? Phone is under a year old and I had a screen protector on for most of the time I used the phone. Any chance of getting the phone replaced?

You may either try using a metal polish to "polish" those scratches away (but this will wear down the oleophobic coating) or try one of those glass sratch patching liquids sold in home shopping channels (if you see one).

I doubt you can have your phone replaced just on the basis of scratches, and given that it is way over the usual seven-day replacement period.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett