Cyan is THE problem...

mjaiteh

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
After updating to Lumia Cyan, my phone call quality is horrible. Every person I call sounds like they're on the other side of the room. I can be heard fine, but I can barely here who I'm talking to. My bluetooth headphones still work great, but listening through my phone is horrible.

Cortana has went bad....Sometimes Cortana doesn't hear anything I say at all, and just times out....Never happened on Developer Preview. Not sure what features Lumia Cyan gave me besides the pointing arrows on my data connections, but it's just giving me trouble.....

I have rebooted my phone, and I have also done a factory reset.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Hmm... I haven't used Cortana in awhile and certainly not since updating to Cyan. My call quality is definitely still the same as it always was since I've had a few calls since updating. I think Cyan is supposed to enhance the camera in some way, but I'm not sure how.

Factory reset didn't help with your issues?

Kyle Stilkey

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
No issues here on all devices, usually if this is the case it could indicate a bad mic. Make sure to also check that all of your System apps are up to date too. Sometimes newer updates wont show till you have Cyan.

mjaiteh

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the responses, I'm stuck using my bluetooth headphones....not sure if I should send it to Nokia, or just upgrade at this point.....Just don't know what to update too.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99