Repair Lumia 930 screen lift

ByeVanno

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi has anybody gone about getting the screen lift issue repaired outside of a Nokia care location, I live in Canada and got my phone unlocked and its out of warranty here. I put the phone in a case as soon as I got it but took it out recently and noticed the screen lifting

evilrob

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure I understand why it's not in warranty - is it because you imported it and Nokia do not offer worldwide coverage? If so, that sucks!

The screens aren't cheap - I was quoted GBP180 (CAD324) to replace by my local Nokia Care Point as they initially said it wasn't covered, implying I had damaged the phone myself (which clearly isn't the case - this issue seems pretty widespread from the poll).

ByeVanno

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure I understand why it's not in warranty - is it because you imported it and Nokia do not offer worldwide coverage? If so, that sucks!

The screens aren't cheap - I was quoted GBP180 (CAD324) to replace by my local Nokia Care Point as they initially said it wasn't covered, implying I had damaged the phone myself (which clearly isn't the case - this issue seems pretty widespread from the poll).

Yeah they said cuz its not available in Canada I cant even take it to a Nokia care location cuz they're not set up to handle the 930 which just sounds really dumb to me but oh well nothing I can do about that

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss