M8 Question

anon(8648115)

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys! So I finally made the jump and got myself an M8 for Windows on ATT! Loving this beast of a device so far, especially coming from a bunch of Lumias and a Neo, but one question that I can't seem to figure out:

How do I disable haptic feedback on the Nav Bar? lol

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys! So I finally made the jump and got myself an M8 for Windows on ATT! Loving this beast of a device so far, especially coming from a bunch of Lumias and a Neo, but one question that I can't seem to figure out:

Ehm settings > sound > vibration on touch :)

cbreze

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
On the Verizon M8 there is no setting for this that I could ever find. Don't know this would be available on the GSM model or not. Maybe not.

originalstarlite

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site

Go to Setting: Notifications: Choose each category one at a time, and untick vibrate.

cbreze

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
I've never seen a setting for the nav bar feedback. I used to care, but have gotten used to it and now prefer having a bit of vibe on a press.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2