Does the white 930 get dirty

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi all ive been offered a white 930 as a swap for my 1520, i wanted the black but will go for this but
I just wanted to know if anyone has a white one and does the back get dirty like some of the white frosted cases do ???
cheers

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi all ive been offered a white 930 as a swap for my 1520, i wanted the black but will go for this but
I just wanted to know if anyone has a white one and does the back get dirty like some of the white frosted cases do ???
cheers

If the white L930 offered to you has a matte polycarbonate finish, it will be resistant to dirt. But if you frequently keep in places where it gets in contact with a material with a different color, e.g. a black leather pouch with a, your jeans pocket or a blue cloth case, the color of that material will be "transferred" to the points of contact (especially the corners) of your phone in the long run.

I'm not sure if this is the same for glossy polycarbonate finishes.

evilrob

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I've got a glossy white 920 and the matte white 930; neither of mine have become dirty, but I keep them in tailored fabric microfibre-lined sleeves from FitBag in Germany and I'm not a mucky bugger.

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
see i am a mucky bugger, i work with diesel engines and that kind of grime sticks to everything, ebay have replacement backs for cheap ish so i might just replace it with a black one,

evilrob

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
In that case, I'm sure a spot of Swarfega from time to time* will keep it looking white! :grincry:

* Disclaimer: obviously don't Swarfega your phone, kids!

omgitsnick

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
They don't get dirty that easy, but some substances may stain on the polycarbonate (eg. ink), or like the other guy said, repetitive contacts on coloured material. I suggest getting an all over protective case that also surrounds the aluminum trim, because the trim can also be scratched, but this is barely noticeable on the silver one, the black however looks painted.

Suedezu

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I have been using a white 930 for a couple of months and have NO stains or other signs of wear on it.

I don't use any kind of screen protectors or cases and just clean it regularly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12