Lumia 950 leaks

xxfuzzyxx

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia 940 leaks..

Looks promising other than that it not coming out now it should have 4k display and windows don't sell enough units to offer three memory options they should just stick with 32gb and SD card expansion.

npoe

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm waiting for a successor of the 1020 but if this is real; there is a chance that I would get this one.

Anyways, I don't think that this is true. Hope tastes really good q____q

Ploydd

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site

With all the oomph Microsoft is putting behind 8.1, I really doubt they're going to push anything out about WP10 yet. Not to mention those specs are way too much Great White Buffalo to be real lol.

Ruined

May 24, 2011
Visit site

Would not be surprised if its a real design spec sheet. There is nothing there out of the ordinary for an early-mid 2015 device and frankly what I would expect to see.

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site

I would have to see a lot more than a blurry photograph of a screenshot of part of an excel spreadsheet written in Chinese before I waste any time thinking about it.

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site

With all the oomph Microsoft is putting behind 8.1, I really doubt they're going to push anything out about WP10 yet. Not to mention those specs are way too much Great White Buffalo to be real lol.

whispers "Great White Buffalo"
sorry, had to do it.

Seems too early to peg as a Windows 10 launch device, but it would be VERY nice if it were...

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

The 3GB of memory coupled with a 1080p display makes me think it's fake.
The statement that it's intended to ship with W10 mobile, which won't be ready for at least another six months, makes me think it's fake.
The statement that this paper allegedly originated from a Nokia supplier factory (what supplier ever gets the full list of specs for the final product) makes me think it's fake.

I could imagine parts of this being true, but not everything.

Allen Rhodes

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site

it. says. windows. phone. 10. Jesus you guys, its called WINDOWS 10 for the upteenth time. ANyone thinking this may be real, read the forum. Does "one windows, all devices" ring a bell?

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

it. says. windows. phone. 10. Jesus you guys, its called WINDOWS 10 for the upteenth time. ANyone thinking this may be real, read the forum. Does "one windows, all devices" ring a bell?

When I can run photoshop on my phone, then I'll believe it's really all the same OS. Until then I refuse to buy into the "One Windows" marketing slogan. I agree that both use many of the same components, and that's great, but that is not "the same".

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site

We will still want to differentiate Windows 10 on a laptop and on your phone. So, whether we call it Windows Phone or Windows phone, we'll still be talking about WP devices.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3