Lumia 950 leaks

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: Lumia 940 leaks..

All the rumors and leaks arise from China most of the time. Looks like nothing is kept confidential over there.
Back on track, it looks totally fake. If only it was true that phone would be one hell of a beast ! :smile:

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Just a photograph of text & numbers, nothing to see here.

A leak would be a photo of the 940 & a brief video of it running the so called "Windows Phone 10" on running on a unknown firmware.

nasellok

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

When I can run photoshop on my phone, then I'll believe it's really all the same OS. Until then I refuse to buy into the "One Windows" marketing slogan. I agree that both use many of the same components, and that's great, but that is not "the same".

Yup.....Throw an Atom processor in that thing, Give me micro HDMI out, and let me connect an external display and run desktop mode. Now that would truly change the game for realz.

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

^are you kidding me? one can run photoshop on an atom processor. GL running anything intensive on snapdragon. snapdragon is the reason why WinRT lags so hard.

DeerSteak

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site

I really hope it's an 8.1 device, because that means it'll come soon. I'm ready to jump from an iPhone 5s, but I don't want a Lumia Icon since it's already been out for like 10 months. Will jump to the next Microsoft flagship as soon as it hits Verizon, though! The sooner the better!

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site

Well hey think of it this way, Windows 10 for Mobile will run on 64-bit hopefully. So perhaps having an Intel inside SoC isn't so far fetched. I would laugh so hard though if they put a Broadwell chip in there :p

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

No MicroSD cards... :(

When will they learn ?

Yea, even if a phone has 128gb there will still be people who want more space and expandable storage, just in case. Or even people who have TONS of music, who put in a MicroSD card with different types of music..Or even movies...

Personally, I would be happy with a 128gb ....for at least a year....

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site

I find micro SD cards unreliable compared to internal storage so i will always welcome 64/128 GB internal storage over 16GB internal with micro SD

Squachy

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site

^are you kidding me? one can run photoshop on an atom processor. GL running anything intensive on snapdragon. snapdragon is the reason why WinRT lags so hard.

I think only the Lumia 2520 runs snapdragon 800....the surface non-pro line uses Tegra3 and Tegra4 (Tegra3 apparently sucks quite a bit)

BTW whatever happened to the intel mobile phone chip they had...medfield? It apparently destroyed a lot of the other SoC's performance, especially in battery life. But I heard nothing since it was previewed quite awhile ago.

SomeH0w

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site

I hope this is true (I doubt it will be ._. and even if it is true, I don't think I will be changing from my Lumia 930), except for the USB 3.0. That is ugly ._."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3