$405 at the Microsoft Store (with student or military discount)

jtb79

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Can't get the website to show up... When I go to the Microsoft online store it only offers deals from AT&T, Best Buy and Amazon.

raqball

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
From the link you scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Education or Military link and select your school and the agree check box (for Military it's just the agree check box). Then go to the top of the page and select the Shop Products Link and then go to the No Contract Phones link..

You should see the Lumia 830 for $404.99

Last edited:

oryan_dunn

May 14, 2013
Visit site
My fiance is a nursing student, so I used her account to buy this for $405. I also used fatwallet for the 4% cash back. Since she is also a bing rewards member, she got free 2 day shipping. So, for a total after tax of $433, the $16.20 from fatwallet for a total cost of $417, and the free 2 day shipping, not a bad deal.

However, I ordered on Tuesday night, so it should have shipped out yesterday, but apparently, didn't ship out till today. I should have got it on Friday, but it seems like it'll be Monday before I get it... pretty bummed, I wanted to have it for this weekend.

One of her friends also said they'd buy the fitbit for $65. So, that'd bring the cost down to $352, but I'm not sure yet if I want to sell it or not.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes