Touch Sensitivity issues

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I have a used Lumia 920 that I bought off eBay a few months ago because my original one was broken. Today was the first time I've attempted to use the current phone with gloves on since I got it, but the screen would not respond to my touch. I checked the touch settings and the sensitivity is on high. Does anyone know what might be the cause of this? Is there anything I can do about it, or is it just a hardware issue that I will have to live with?

I don't know if this is related, but I have noticed that quite often when I zoom in on a webpage, the page will slowly drift to the right until I reposition it on my screen. Has anyone else experience something similar or have any suggestions as to what I could try to resolve these issues? The phone has recently been restored with the Nokia Recovery Tool, so I don't think it is a softwre issue.

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Well, this morning my touch screen worked just fine while I was wearing my gloves. Maybe the phone just needed to be power cycled. I'm still not sure what is going on with the drifting when a webpage is zoomed in.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon