Just got my new 1520.3

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Well, I got my new phone in the mail today, and so far so good. I had several OS updates to install and obviously I had to install my apps, and get rid of the ones I didn't want which came pre-installed. So far, there have been no issues, but to be fair, I have not really had a chance to use the phone, play music, etc. so it is still very much a work in progress.

Having said that, I definitely like the phone in the way it looks, the screen, etc. I am hopeful that it will be a great phone.

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the Top-of-the-Heap, A#1, Chairman-of-the-Board Windows Phone device.

​Enjoy.

Thanks. I have been messing around with it for the past few hours and so far, no issues at all. I put my nano-sim in and it recognized ATT with LTE right away. I also formatted the SD card right when I put it in and it recognized it without issue. The screen is awesome, and the matte white on the back really looks classy. Now, its just the nittygritty of setting up the details of my preferences (sounds, alarms, etc.). What's funny is that I had my L920 since the day they were released, and I have sort of forgotten how to set up certain things since it has been so long and I had the phone the way I wanted it. Oh well, I'm sure I will figure it out again at some point.

If the phone continues to have zero issues like this, I think I am really going to like it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster