Few issues after last Preview for Developer (november/14)

Rodrigo Mendes

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
I've been noticed some issues after last week Preview for Developers.

One of them is that capacitive buttons no longer go off even on battery save turned on. Which is really bad at night.

The second is the painful "resuming" screen. Since I bought this phone, I had never seen this screen again in my life. But now I have this screen when I use multitask for Whatsapp or Tubecast. Whatsapp happens here and there, not always, but Tubcast is always. It's really bad.

Someone else is having the same issues?

odklizec

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I've been noticed some issues after last week Preview for Developers.

One of them is that capacitive buttons no longer go off even on battery save turned on. Which is really bad at night.

Someone else is having the same issues?

Hi,

I'm too experiencing this issue on my 1520. I'm not quite sure it started with the latest DP, but I'm damn sure the soft keys worked OK after I got the phone, which is some 3-4 weeks back?

rikycaldeira

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the same problem with the capacitive buttons light, they won't turn on when battery saver brightness is on (settings > display > battery saver brightness), on whatever light conditions.. If I turn this off the buttons will immediately get illuminated, so I'm pretty sure about the problem's origin.

I first noted this on my 930, but noticed it also happens on my work 520 after the last dev preview update..

Hope this is fixed in a future update, screen is a bit too bright on dark rooms with battery saver brightness off..

Grodelj

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
The second is the painful "resuming" screen. Since I bought this phone, I had never seen this screen again in my life. But now I have this screen when I use multitask for Whatsapp or Tubecast. Whatsapp happens here and there, not always, but Tubcast is always. It's really bad.

Did you have tetrascreen installed on the device?

dicks-webos

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I have occasional, fully not explainable, high battery drain. E.g. will drain over night 40% or more (7hours). I did turn on "Dim screen when in battery save mode" in display settings, and then next morning the battery was near dead. Battery savings mode is not on. I set it back to "off" and will see.

Other then that no issues with the 930 hardware nor the DP.

Rodrigo Mendes

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
I stopped using preview because everytime I did, I had an issue. Not worth it.

Never had, it was my first issue with Preview for Developer since always.. =/

I have occasional, fully not explainable, high battery drain. E.g. will drain over night 40% or more (7hours). I did turn on "Dim screen when in battery save mode" in display settings, and then next morning the battery was near dead. Battery savings mode is not on. I set it back to "off" and will see.

Other then that no issues with the 930 hardware nor the DP.

This is a huge issue. Probably some application is draining your battery. You can check Battery Settings for more intel about it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett