Why you need a case for your Lumia 830 (Video)

Ejay Lozano

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I placed my phone face down on my desk and I noticed it was sliding. I guess the light weight and curved gorilla glass is making it slippery when applied face down. This wouldn't happen if a simple case was put on. I tried it on my 920 and that phone stood still, I guess the hefty weight is causing it to stay still.

moc426

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
My 830 did the first day when I placed it down on keyboard drawer as well. The drawer is slanted down since it is out so it makes sense for it to slide on that glossy slippery glass. I still don't want to put a case on it, I don't my phone glass down anyway.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I think this just shows that the phone slides, not that you need a case. This problem is alleviated by simply laying the phone down face up.

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
This was known for the 920 as Noahma wrote. There were videos just like this everywhere when the 920 was released. curved gorilla glass, sliding. The slightest angle will let it slide, very slowly. I had mine sitting on my Surface. After an hour it slid off the Surface onto the table. I thought I had ghosts in the house until I saw it sliding.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss