Lumia 1520 and Bluetooth, A happy story

Mattman86

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
So over this last week, I've been traveling for work. The company I work for gave me a Toyota Prius to drive. It has Bluetooth and such in it for music and making phone calls.

I had heard that some phones with Cyan and WP8.1 didn't play nice with Toyota's Bluetooth systems so I was curious to try it out. I must say, I had the best experience I've ever had with this sort of thing. I was using Slacker Radio almost the whole trip for music and Waze in parts to find my way.

The transitions from music to phone calls were very subtle and easy on the ears. The call volume was great. Navigation worked like a dream. Cortana even read my text messages to me and I didn't have to yell at all to reply.

Overall, I am very impressed with the Bluetooth hands-free, music, and navigation with this phone and Bluetooth.

Guitarpik

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Bluetooth plays music fine in my car but voice has never worked right. When I get a text message, it interrupts the music and says you got a text from _____. It always completely cuts out when it gets to the last name and that's it.

When I rented a car this summer, it worked flawlessly.

That being said, it still feels extremely clunky for me to text by voice so I wouldn't use it anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3