Maybe Lumia 535 supports Glance feature :)

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
My money is that its a mistake.

It doesn't even have a ClearBlack display IIRC.
I doubt it since I feel the display had to have been one of the cost-cutting places.
there was an accidental glance screen feature listed for the 735 actually, which doesn't have glance.

Zed 3250

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
I used to own the phone and i can confirm that it does not support glance. It's nowhere to be found in the settings menu.
I've watched the phonedog review and i don't see it anywhere, unless you're confusing it with the lockscreen

vipme

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
I doubt it since I feel the display had to have been one of the cost-cutting places.
technically you are right, Lumia 535 does not have an LCD that is backlit by background LEDs, rather it is illuminated from the sides of the LCD panel, so it can't support Glance screen[SUP]TM[/SUP]

but...

well seems Microsoft made a mistake and you can download the glance screen settings app to the Lumia 535 from the Windows store, listed under apps from Microsoft Mobile

the only thing you get by installing glance screen settings on Lumia 535 is a lock screen delay of 2 seconds, opening the settings menu will give you a blank screen

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb