Lumia 530 for ?20 at Carphone warehouse no contract

gMaesterUK

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Haven't seen that one. Have been looking for at the 535 for my mother for Xmas, but when I went into C/W beginning of week was told that the UK wasn't getting it until new year. Just checked the website and they're not showing the 535. Does it say in paper when available?

G.

Ixia

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone actually received their Black Friday 530 from CWP? The website said next day delivery, I've had a confirmation email, but no acceptance email and it's been 6 days. Going to ring today, but I'm not holding out much hope.

anon9169769

Banned
Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
Make sure you tell them this was ment to be delivered sooner for a birthday present and now the "little kid" was upset and crying as he/she didn't get the phone in time.... You will then be given a good will gesture *wink*

banger696

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone actually received their Black Friday 530 from CWP? The website said next day delivery, I've had a confirmation email, but no acceptance email and it's been 6 days. Going to ring today, but I'm not holding out much hope.

Yes ordered mine Saturday and got it Monday afternoon so something must have gone wrong. Note I got the yellow version, if you wanted black they were out of stock. What colour did you order?

Ixia

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the orange one, for my orange mad daughter, it is actually her Christmas present, I ordered it on Friday lunchtime. Didn't get chance to ring yesterday.

SamJHannan

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site

Ordered mine, came on the Monday! I paid ?39 rather than ?30 but ah well.

Ixia

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the replies, it gave me a kick to phone them. Apparently there was a mistake, but it'll be with me Monday.😃

I also paid ?39 as you have to put ?10 credit on it, but that's fine as I would have had to do that anyway. Couldn't seem to get the ?14 deal as I hadn't had an account for 6mths with any of the carriers listed, I'm with 3.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786