Lumia 635 $39 at Microsoftstore.com

rld082982

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
They were sold out earlier for me too, I refreshed the page and the add to cart button was available again. So I suggest checking and rechecking throughout the day

mutant 9

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Went to the MS store. ;they had a promo in store where if you purchase $75 you get a $25 discount. Paid less than $60 for 2 phones for my kids. Great deal

Richard Moore

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
The MS online store was "Out of Stock" early on Monday morning, but I went to my local MS store after work and they had plenty in stock. If you have a physical store nearby that might be a good option.

I just can't say enough good things about the 635. I picked this up just as a media device and GPS since I have an HTC 8X as my daily driver. 635 > 8X

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
They are still out of stock on the web site. I think they are trying to get rid of the inventory before the 535 is released in the USA. It will kill sales of this phone with all the increases in features. Got one of the 635's when I ordered it Monday morning as I figured for 39$ what could I lose. Figure the 535 will be a bit over 100$ and will boost sales, but the 600 series is dead without some serious upgrades.

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Still no stock for the 39$ 635 in the Microsoft store; but KGun is correct the 635 has been lowered to 39$ in the Amazon web site so you can still get them at that great price.For how long is another question. I feel Microsoft is trying to get rid of all the 520's, 630's, 635's and 530's as when the 535 becomes available it will kill sales of these phones because of the many more features the 535 has. True it will be more expensive; but for what it has its probably worth it. I got one of the 635's to replace my wifes backup 520 which we gave to one of our grandkids. But if the 535 had been available I would have gotten it. Still a GREAT deal on a very good phone the 39$ 635.

Ten Four

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I just got a new Lumia 635 from the Microsoft Store for the $39.95 deal. Sweet phone, especially at the price, but now I'm having the problem some are having in that I can't get mms to work. Service provider is H2O on the AT&T network. Just finished a chat with an H2O rep who gave me the APN settings, but they aren't working. I'm in a good reception area with 4-5 bars of 4G service, and mms was working on a Lumia 520 I took the SIM card out of. Everything else works fine. Anyone else experiencing this?

sequoia464

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I just got a new Lumia 635 from the Microsoft Store for the $39.95 deal. Sweet phone, especially at the price, but now I'm having the problem some are having in that I can't get mms to work. Service provider is H2O on the AT&T network. Just finished a chat with an H2O rep who gave me the APN settings, but they aren't working. I'm in a good reception area with 4-5 bars of 4G service, and mms was working on a Lumia 520 I took the SIM card out of. Everything else works fine. Anyone else experiencing this?
I was having this issue with Straight Talk also - had to change the IP type as well. Check out this thread.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-635/313410-lumia-635-t-straight-talk-apn-settings.html

Ten Four

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, I saw your thread about the Straight Talk APN settings and I switched to IP type: IPv4 and I almost instantly was able to receive mms messages but I still can't send them.

sequoia464

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, I saw your thread about the Straight Talk APN settings and I switched to IP type: IPv4 and I almost instantly was able to receive mms messages but I still can't send them.

Actually not my thread (I just recently found it - same issues as you), but you are welcome.

Edge Water

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Is the ATT Lumia 635 GoPhone the EXACT same phone as the ATT Lumia 635 Matte Black as far as functionality goes? Is there anything that hinders the GoPhone version? The GoPhone retails for $99, while the Matte Black postpaid one retails for $140.

I've never had an off-contract phone, so I just want to be sure I'm not screwing myself somehow ;) :p and the ATT rep I'm currently chatting with doesn't seem to know, which is weird.

etad putta

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I have to think it is. Im on contract with ATT. I was using an iphone 5 and wanted to get rid of it. I ordered a 635 from the MS store. I had grabbed a blank sim card from my local att store a month back when i was doing some phone swapping. I called att saturday am, told them i wanted to put the 635 on instead of the iphone. Gave them numbers and info, 10 minutes later all done. Sold the iphone a few hours later. 635 is working great.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs