The new Lumia camera app rolling out for 830 users!

Suedezu

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I checked Navifirm Plus and it looks like there is one RM-945 device (Lumia 830) for which the Denim update has indeed been released.

It might be the french ROM the guys from Nokia Day were talking about.

NaviFirm Denim.jpg

msirapian

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
You know, on my 1020 with Cyan (official, no PfD), I got a Cyan update in september. FW and OS updates are independant. Lots of camera features are in the FW (like RAW support for instance, still absent on the 830). The 630 was also released with Cyan at the time, and got Cyan updates later.

So you have Denim now, but could received FW updates (like the froggies did) with or without an OS update.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I checked Navifirm Plus and it looks like there is one RM-945 device (Lumia 830) for which the Denim update has indeed been released.

It might be the french ROM the guys from Nokia Day were talking about.

The RM-985 a.k.a. the Lumia 830 comes with Lumia Denim + WP8.1 Update 1 pre-installed from factory

NokiaDay

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
You know what's funny? When WC will update Lumia Camera 5.0, the world will shout "Amen".
Yes, it happens that WC is not the first to publish an article.

anon(9174535)

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
You know what's funny? When WC will update Lumia Camera 5.0, the world will shout "Amen".
Yes, it happens that WC is not the first to publish an article.
True !! People in this forum think that usa=world well i comfirm it with friend from "VENDOME" & its true its lumia camera V5 ...
But you know what theres also HEY CORTANA show up in devoloper preview in CHINA ;READ CHINESE FORUMES THROW GOOGLE TRANSLATE TO CHECK IT ...so its true they can pass firmware throw devoloper preview

wabelo

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Greetings, Daniel!
I am from Peru, i wonder how was your trip, hope it was nice. Here in Peru we use a little windows phone, but it has a very true potential to grow in user base terms. I have a Lumia 1020. I am still wondering where i can find a Microsoft Store or Tech Support Office for my Lumia 1020, its secondary mic isn't working and I have some friends that have that problem since they updated their devices to WP8.1
I am really hoping for the camera update , thought :D

akks

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
True !! People in this forum think that usa=world well i comfirm it with friend from "VENDOME" & its true its lumia camera V5 ...
But you know what theres also HEY CORTANA show up in devoloper preview in CHINA ;READ CHINESE FORUMES THROW GOOGLE TRANSLATE TO CHECK IT ...so its true they can pass firmware throw devoloper preview
You mean to say that "hey Cortana" is gonna come to 830 too? Don't give me a heart attack outta excitement!!

Chris_Germany

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
You mean to say that "hey Cortana" is gonna come to 830 too? Don't give me a heart attack outta excitement!!

What? Nobody mentioned that! "Hey Cortana shows up in the PREVIEW!". There is no word about the 830.

And again: 830 and underneath will NEVER get Hey Cortana, hence they dont have the required hardware !!!

anon(9174535)

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
What? Nobody mentioned that! "Hey Cortana shows up in the PREVIEW!". There is no word about the 830.

And again: 830 and underneath will NEVER get Hey Cortana, hence they dont have the required hardware !!!
Well i didnt said that l830 get hey cortana but i was talking about passing firmware throw dp preview check link from softpedia to understand more
Lumia Denim Features Start Rolling Out to Lumia 930 - Softpedia
But i still remember that read once an official articles about HEY CORTANA that is only available for 930-icon-1520 due hardware but the board want it in all devices

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss