Lumia Denim on my 1520

mtmt88

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
My phone was acting weird this afternoon. I forgot what app I was on but it got stuck so I did a soft reset. When it came back on, a lot of the apps became non-functional. Some were apps installed on the SD card, some weren't: (Bing) News, Sports, Music, Podcast, 6tag, etc etc. Also it seemed to have trouble connecting to a lot of app servers, like eBay. I was really frustrated and since it affected non-SD card installed apps, i knew the only solution was to do a HARD reset. (This after turning the phone on and off, plus soft resets several times to no avail.) After SEVERAL hours (no joke) of reinstalling everything, voila, now i have Denim on my 1520! I haven't checked out all the functions yet, just want to let you guys know for now.
Oh, and I'm running 8.1 developer preview.

blue1k

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
How do you know? And checking through extras and info isn't a start. That's a known bug discussed many times over

mtmt88

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I just thought the circumstance how it happened, and why sh!t wasn't working right, sort of served as a plausible reason for the Denim update.
oh well.

blue1k

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Ya I got excited too. Lol.
Looks like it will be 930 first then 1520. Hopefully before Christmas. I was always betting around Dec. 12. Hope I'm right.

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
So your use of obscenity is justified because you made a mistake? Microsoft did nothing wrong in this equation - other than having a known bug that they have made public. It would be nice if people would at least make an effort to act like they are in a public place. Virtual or not that is what a forum is....

blue1k

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
So your use of obscenity is justified because you made a mistake? Microsoft did nothing wrong in this equation - other than having a known bug that they have made public. It would be nice if people would at least make an effort to act like they are in a public place. Virtual or not that is what a forum is....

????? I'm lost here

mtmt88

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site

LMFAO... Or should I say, LMAO??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss