Rebooting and freezing problem

zandos

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Should I hard reset or just wait for Microsoft's update??? It is really annoying and happens all the time!!!

WillemC

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Since the beginning of december (1st) I'm also having this problem.
Phone is on but on lock screen (got glance off) and then when I want to 'unwake' my phone, it doesn't do anything.
I have to soft reset, my phones start up again and then nothing's wrong.

Last two nights it froze (it's on powercable then), because of this my alarm didn't go off twice, so overslept twice already!!
Just now (at work) I tried to unlock my phone and again had to soft reset (didn't respond to anything). while 30min ago everyting was okay.

I really need a solution for this.. is battery saving causing this error? Or some other update?

dezzilakk

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Are you guys on Preview?
Mine has been doing that with Cyan, off and on Preview. There was an WPC article mentioning MS was aware and that a fix would come "soon". We all know what that means, though.

KingBongoBong

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
hmmm interesting, I just bought a lumia 1020, have had it for 3 days, and its "frozen" 3 times already where I have to do the power and volume down to reset it. Was planning on doing a return but now not sure if its something that will get fixed with an update?

jeetu4444

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Weird mine is working fine from day one...now I am on dp 8.1.1 and phone is working smooth....I suggest try a hard reset and install very few apps...and keep checking the phone...I am sure some apps are still not compatible with 8.1 and they coz the error

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes