Joined the 1520 club

very_cinnamon

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
It's a great phone, but since cyan it feels less robust.. Does anyone noticed that the native camera doesn't focus when 'tap to take photo' is enabled? (it focuses when its disabled) I had it in my previous l1520, and my new one has it as well.. Maybe only the NL CV ? Please let me know if someone noticed it too

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
My wife and I got ours last night. They're both beautiful.

I did have a sensitive touch issue where I had trouble putting in my password because it kept thinking I was hitting numbers multiple times. I ended up just putting it on Normal sensitivity and it's been fine so far.

MrPovilas

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I get this babe one week ago. All people who i meet, says it like brick and very big, but i liked this phone. And about battery life... I chat a lot on whatsapp (2-4 hours min in day), always wifi or LTE, so phone battery long only for one day. I tried not to chat whatsapp and it take 2 days. I think if i turn off wifi or lte when i don't need, don't chat in whatsapp, and turn off location i definitely take 3 days. ;) my little review.

CSJr1

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the club, a once obscure element in the smartphone ecosystem, we the admirers of the big screen and full battery life have gravitated to the tip of the spear. The one device to rule them all, our precious. Nothing WP offers now can take us away from it.

Cheers

Kalyan Chowdary

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Guys, feel free to answer my question.
How many of you people are going to download preview of Windows 10 on your mobile on the day of release??
In my case, I will download it to my L1520 when it gets denim.

cptlo306

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Guys, feel free to answer my question.
How many of you people are going to download preview of Windows 10 on your mobile on the day of release??
In my case, I will download it to my L1520 when it gets denim.

I've got a spare AT&T 1520 that I'm not using and a 1320 that I plan to load the preview on when it's available. I probably won't put it on my main 1520.3 at least initially in case there are problems.

Angry Pixel

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
On a sidenote, Microsoft Band is yet to be launched in India so I bought a different fitness band "Goqii" for tracking my workouts. But today while fiddling with settings i realized that my Lumia 1520 can do everything that goqii band is supposed to do and it was tracking my workouts for last few days. I'm little sad to see my new fitness band as a waste but at the same time delighted that I have such an amazing phone. The health app uses the data and presents it so nicely. Good Job Microsoft.
Android Fanboys may say appgap again and again but why would we need thrid party apps when windows can do all the stuff and more by default. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6