Just got a 930 and have a few q's for owners...

damir84

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
So the 930 is a beautiful device. Really well built but one issue that I'm having is with the screen.
Is anyone else getting what seems like a motion blur while scrolling? Screen is nice and crisp until you start moving it around.
Only way I can describe it is motion blur. I had no similar issues with the 920.

Also the phone does support LTE with rogers but of course the band that rogers uses for LTE in my area is not supported. This is my fault for not doing more research.

Would really like to hear if anyone else is having similar issues with the screen? Is this what amoled loooks like?

DenniSundaY

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
The screen issue isn't really an issue, it just because it is an OLED screen, and not a standard LCD like in the 920. The black pixels are turned off, so when you move around on the screen the pixels need time to turn back on. But you get used to it, it doesn't bother me anymore. And in some situations it seems like it doesn't have blur at all, maybe at different light levels?

damir84

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the quick reply. I figured it was the type of screen.
​Are you guys having any reception issues with 4g?

DenniSundaY

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Nope, I have almost always a good stable connection. I live in the Netherlands in a well covered area near Rotterdam, but I'm on the band of a carrier with the best coverage in NL so in the whole NL I have a 4G/LTE connection. In buildings it almost never falls back to 3G, but underground it is logical that it wouldn't last. Still 3G in the subway tho ;)

Suedezu

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
No issues with 4G in Bucharest and other parts of Romania where it 's available. I even have 4G in the subway. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos