Farewell WP (for now...) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

b3rni3703

May 22, 2013
Visit site
After almost 2 years and 11 months of having a WP (810, 920, 925) as my daily driver. Finally, decided to switch back to Android once and for all until WP10 debuts in the near future that is (if ever). Though, its been an interesting OS nonetheless, still feels like MS could have done a much better job in terms of marketing campaign and promotions. Hopefully, WP10 will finally address all the features it lacks off, such as really making your device your OWN with more refined custom personalization towards UI... and ofcourse, further improving the "APP" gap that everyone has been talking about. WP8.1 still remains the #3 OS behind Android and IOS but if they really want to gain market share (especially in the US) - MS will need to get serious and have to step up its game further. I wish all of you the best. Will keep my 925 as a back up just incase :)

Nicholas Maguire

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Well, have fun on your journeys, and I hope to see you return in the future. Everybody's needs are different. I have no problem with Windows phone, I don't social network much, except here in the forums and twitter. I love everything exactly how it is, and look forward to it all improving with Windows 10. I've said it before, and I'll say it again~ I'm here for the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos