Just caught this snippet on Verizon getting active on Twitter and social media..

Mallguvner

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Seems I was told on here by one individual that Verizon would not ever pay attention to forums. Just read this in an LA Times article.

Just the part you'll find interesting...

"Verizon social media workers are making similar pleas. They've jumped into Twitter conversation to hold on to frustrated customers who post online about their desire to switch to deals with other carriers."

You can find the article on Flipboard under "Wireless price wars..."

MG...

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Are there enough WP users on Verizon that they care if the WP users jump? I mean, I know that Verizon wants to keep every single one of their customers, but for their few WP users it might not be worth the effort.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
With the way things are going in the latest price war, Verizon should be worried about pricing. Even Apple products are showing up discounted and that never use to happen.

Verizon's main problem to me is customer indifference. Yes they have a great signal but they maintain the take it or leave it attitude with respect to pricing, support; etc.

Hopefully they are on social media now and learn a little humility from the experience.

crash0330

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Agree, I think all this new promotions all the carriers are coming out with are finally taking a sizable chunk of customers away from Verizon.
Specially Tmobile, seems like they are gaining a lot of customers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077