Iheartradio not available on Lumia 830

mathysbt

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
I am having the same issue as you:

*ATT
*Lumia 830 (coming from Lumia 920 with iHeart Radio)
*It is not available for download via link nor is it searchable in the store
*Region and language set to US-English, but I tried switching it to UK to see if that works

I am not signed up for developer preview on my Lumia 830, though I was signed up for DP on my Lumia 920. Were you able to find a solution to this problem yet? I have also notified iHeart Radio, but they have not found a solution for me yet.

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I asked for an update on my support ticket. This is what I got.
"Thank you for contacting us back. I apologize however this is something that we are still actively working on."

LoriInWA

Jun 16, 2008
Visit site
ARGGGG - I am struggling with the same issue! I sidegraded from a 920 to the 830 a week ago and I am really frustrated about not being able to install iheartradio on the 830!! I am not running the Dev Preview on this phone. It has Denim already installed. Thanks to Mark for pursuing this. Tune In does not have the station I want. Only iheartradio carries it, so this is really annoying! Otherwise, the 830 is working out pretty well.

oryan_dunn

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I've got an unmodified AT&T 830 (RM-983), running on Cricket (AT&T), region settings are all US, and iheartradio installs and runs just fine.

Christopher Lauer

Feb 21, 2015
Visit site
I just purchased the Lumia 830 and have the same issues as you. if I search for it does not show up and is listed under the apps not available for this phone. Sucks!

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I asked iHeartradio for an update today and got this response: "Thank you for contacting us back. I apologize, however we are still working out issues with the iHeartRadio Application for Nokia Lumia 830. We hope to have this issue resolved soon. I am very sorry for any inconvenience this is causing."

dbdmora

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
I just got an 830 yesterday. it is with ATT and I am getting the same issue as above. I cannot download it because of a resolution error from the direct link or it will not show up in the MS Store to download. This really sucks as I use iHeart radio when traveling.

Mark - how do I contact Iheart radio support?

mapenn

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Ditto. I'm still unable to get iHeartRadio for my Lumia 830. Anybody have any luck with this? TuneIn works great on Android and iOS, but I can't keep it streaming on my Windows Phones for any period of time. iHeartRadio was the only radio app that really worked good for me.

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I asked for an update today. No progress at all.
"Thank you for contacting us back. I apologize, however we are still working out issues with the iHeartRadio Application for Nokia Lumia 830. We hope to have this issue resolved soon. I am very sorry for any inconvenience this is causing."

dbdmora

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Just to follow up, My phone over heated while I was hiking up in Phoenix AZ and I had to get it replaced. I installed windows phone 10 preview and now the Iheart radio app installs and works on my Lumia 830. I do not know if this 830 is a different batch from the one I had previous or windows phone 10 allows it to install now. If I decide to revert back to wp 8.1 and I am able to install Iheart radio with out issues, I will post back.

DallasXanadu

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I just tried finding it - I've only had my 830 a couple of months, not sure if I had it on there when I migrated from a 925, as I was constantly uninstalling and reinstalling in order to get it work. It doesn't show up in the app store on my phone. I'm in the U.S. on ATT. An online search finds it, but the "get the app" button is grayed out for me.

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...s%2Fiheartradio%2F9wzdncrfj4dz&token=CXg_LJ-z

It was an absolute crap app previously, pretty sure that hasn't changed. But it's the only way I can stream my local sports talk station .

dbdmora

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I got the latest denim update on my phone 830 ATT last night and now Iheart works! I was able to download it and play my stations. Update your phones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss