Iheartradio not available on Lumia 830

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I finally got a response from their support. "Thank you for contacting iHeartRadio. We are currently aware of an issue with iHeartRadio not being available to download for the Nokia Lumia 830 Windows Phone. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced, but we are working to find this problem and correct as soon as possible!"

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
It is on my Lumia 830 ! It's not on my list of not available for this phone in "my apps" list on my 830.
it has INSTALL as you can see - I just now installed iHeartRadio.
wp_ss_20141210_0001.jpg

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Apparently its a bug not affecting everyone but its affecting me and they acknowledge it as known. The app does not appear in the store and if I search over the internet and click the link, the store reports an error that the app is unavailable. Im curious if another att 830 user who doesn't have it installed can see it. Attached are screenshots of the results of a search in the store and after clicking on the internet link to download the app. Maybe because I'm running developer preview?

wp_ss_20141209_0001.jpg
wp_ss_20141211_0001.jpg

Last edited:

Alexander Long

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
have you try to change the region /Format/ language to somewhere else, and then change back to United States/English(US)
if still not, then do a soft reset.

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
have you try to change the region /Format/ language to somewhere else, and then change back to United States/English(US)
if still not, then do a soft reset.
Yes, I have tried that. I tried Canada and the UK. Same result. I'm beginning to think it doesn't like developer preview. Either that or its an AT&T issue.

David Van Ryn

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi Mark Kaplan,

When i searched for the app under my own region settings, iHeartRadio was nowhere to be found.

After changing my Region to "United States" i was able to find and download/install the app, while running the D.Preview.
So we can pretty much rule out the DP being the issue, hmm. hope u find it, maybe soft reset couple times?

store 1.jpg store 2.jpg

Edit: When i tried to actually use it i got this message lol

store 3.jpg

dacarter77

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I also can't get iHeart on ATT. I had it on my 920, then when I moved to my 830, it shows under My Apps/Not available for this phone. If I click on more info on the message, it says "This app only works on devices with the following screen resolutions: WVGA (480x800)". The list of apps not available on the 830 is pretty long, 15 apps, including Redbox. Glad you got a response. There should be a fix coming so I can get my Rush Limbaugh fix again on my lunch hour!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb