Pictures removed from phone after uploading in onedrive

Diwagar

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

I bought by black Lumia 930 yesterday and started exploring features one by one and I have come across an issue. I prefer to use DNG+JPG. I have enabled onedrive sync for pictures and by default it uploaded a low qualit picture and removed the original from my mobile. I found the option to enable uploading best picture. My questions are
1. If I select this option will the picture be uploaded in original DNG file or jpg or in some good quality?
2. Is there a way i can enable sync which makes a copy in onedrive but doesn't remove it from my mobile?

Thanks in advance :)

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I bought by black Lumia 930 yesterday and started exploring features one by one and I have come across an issue. I prefer to use DNG+JPG. I have enabled onedrive sync for pictures and by default it uploaded a low qualit picture and removed the original from my mobile. I found the option to enable uploading best picture. My questions are
1. If I select this option will the picture be uploaded in original DNG file or jpg or in some good quality?
2. Is there a way i can enable sync which makes a copy in onedrive but doesn't remove it from my mobile?

Thanks in advance :)

1. Only a lower resolution version of the image is uploaded to OneDrive.
2. You may opt to "Share" the image to your OneDrive account rather than synchronizing your photos automatically. For example: Files (App) > navigate to image > tap on the share icon > select your OneDrive account/folder.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos