Can I get some help with some Lumia 925 Display problems?

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 925 Display Problem-Please help. Did not get any response in last thread

I have a 4 months old Lumia 925. After a few days of my purchase i noticed that when i play games or use my phone for a very long time, the display started flickering randomly. It kinda looked like the display was blinking. It happened with all the games i tried and was very noticeable in apps like skype and viber. I took my phone to Nokia care centre here in India. They said they would replace the display on my device as it was faulty. When it was replaced the problem was still there. I took my phone once again to Nokia care. They said they would check and correct the issue. When i got it back i am still having the same problem and the care centre personnel refuse to take my phone back and say that it is working properly. I am absolutely sure that my phone is faulty and defective. I have filed many complaints but in vain. I just want to ask other who own a lumia 925 for help. Guys plug your phone in your charger and play games like frozen free fall, subway surfers or candy crush or asphat for about 20 minutes or so. let me know if you also have the same issue and it is normal with a lumia 925 or not. Please spare a few moments and help me. I am desperate to know and deeply unhappy that i wasted my money on this phone. I forgot to mention that my phone also gets insanely hot.
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia 925 Display Problem-Please help. Did not get any response in last thread

I have a 4 months old Lumia 925. After a few days of my purchase i noticed that when i play games or use my phone for a very long time, the display started flickering randomly. It kinda looked like the display was blinking. It happened with all the games i tried and was very noticeable in apps like skype and viber. I took my phone to Nokia care centre here in India. They said they would replace the display on my device as it was faulty. When it was replaced the problem was still there. I took my phone once again to Nokia care. They said they would check and correct the issue. When i got it back i am still having the same problem and the care centre personnel refuse to take my phone back and say that it is working properly. I am absolutely sure that my phone is faulty and defective. I have filed many complaints but in vain. I just want to ask other who own a lumia 925 for help. Guys plug your phone in your charger and play games like frozen free fall, subway surfers or candy crush or asphat for about 20 minutes or so. let me know if you also have the same issue and it is normal with a lumia 925 or not. Please spare a few moments and help me. I am desperate to know and deeply unhappy that i wasted my money on this phone.
Thanks in advance

Hello, I'm truly sorry to read this. The does idd seem to be faulty and should be returned. I had a 925 and used to play subway surfers while the phone was charging (if I was bored lol) and the screen never flickered. Did you actually get a chance to show them the issue? The 925 is a good phone, but yours just seems to be faulty

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia 925 Display Problem-Please help. Did not get any response in last thread

twice i showed them and they accepted that it was faulty and they took it for service. but now third time they say that i am the one who is rough using my phone and they say that i am the one to be blamed :(

oviedofreak82

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site

I would strongly suggest that (if you haven't already done so) go to the Nokia care center when the phone is acting up. Don't drop it off and leave it because chances are they are not thing to be able to replicate the exact problem. Make sure that two people confirm your issue.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site

twice i showed them and they accepted that it was faulty and they took it for service. but now third time they say that i am the one who is rough using my phone and they say that i am the one to be blamed :(

If the phone is still under warranty then they should be helping -_- btw I hope you're not wearing tight-fitting jeans? I shouldn't be a problem, but some 1520 users did report having issues with their screen and this was one of the possible culprits

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos