Lumia 930 Denim Thread

Chris_Germany

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Re: Denim for 930 is here.

How is rich capture, dynamic flash? Can you take a quick video and show us? Want to see the speed and the results! :) and do pics look better in general? My 830 takes good pics, but post processing is a bit too much. Slightly too grainy/sharp.
Any, video of the new features please. Just a quick,tour ^^

arnark

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site

I have denim here in Iceland and have been having some fun with the camera and here is what I can tell so far.

1. Waking up the camera when phone is in idle mode is way way faster than before
2.Taking pictures is also ALOT quicker I was really suprised how much faster it was.
3. Rich mode works like a charm
4. This one suprised me alot . I went out in the night to test the camera in "auto mode" to try out some "low light" shots. As we all know 930 was terrible in low light in "automode" that is but it's like black and white now. Auto mode pictures in the dark are way way way sharper than before .Just take the flash off. Also they put a new iso option from 64 now.

Overall I'm still exploring but the camera changes so far they are above all my expectations

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site

Denim seems to have fixed my purple/green hue and the camera is much more snappier and the post imagine processing seems to have improved as well :)

Have you tried the burst mode? How good are the images? Does it capture 20 MP in burst mode or is it down-sized to 5 MP?

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site

I have denim here in Iceland and have been having some fun with the camera and here is what I can tell so far.

1. Waking up the camera when phone is in idle mode is way way faster than before
2.Taking pictures is also ALOT quicker I was really suprised how much faster it was.
3. Rich mode works like a charm
4. This one suprised me alot . I went out in the night to test the camera in "auto mode" to try out some "low light" shots. As we all know 930 was terrible in low light in "automode" that is but it's like black and white now. Auto mode pictures in the dark are way way way sharper than before .Just take the flash off. Also they put a new iso option from 64 now.

Overall I'm still exploring but the camera changes so far they are above all my expectations

Dude, did you try HDR? How are the pictures taken with HDR enabled. I think when your HRD is on, the flash will automatically be turned off. Did you try slow motion video capture? How good is it?

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site

Just like iPhone 6 plus, there is a slow motion video capture in Denim update with 930 and 1520, where we can capture video at 120 / 240 FPS.

I am still waiting for Denim update in my device, can't hold up the excitement.

if there is then i haven't found it yet

blue1k

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site

Just like iPhone 6 plus, there is a slow motion video capture in Denim update with 930 and 1520, where we can capture video at 120 / 240 FPS.

There is no slow motion option . That was never a part of Denim

Chris_Germany

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site

Bull****! I never heared about it!! Where sis get this wrong information? Why is it the first time I read about it...

Anyway, come on and share same screenshots/videos

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site

Bull****! I never heared about it!! Where sis get this wrong information? Why is it the first time I read about it...

Anyway, come on and share same screenshots/videos

I don't have Denim yet, in my Lumia 930 to share. You guys should post some low light snaps. I want to see if these pics are as good as the low light imaging king Lumia 920.

Daniel Fibikar

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site

I'm missing more microphone setting in Lumia Camera 5. There is only Stereo recording option...

No slow motion, disappointing.

But Camera is fast to keep up with Android flagship, still slower than iPhones.

Edit: Reframing from 19 Mpix pic not possible anymore via Lumia Camera 5.
Still can't find HDR in it.

John Mumpitz

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site

Can someone please put this in OP:

You want DENIM on your LUMIA 930 right NOW?!

Use one of the following PRODUCT CODES to download your ROM:

059W0X5: RM-1045 VAR EURO 3V CV BLACK
059W0X7: RM-1045 VAR EURO 3V CV BR_GRE
059W0X8: RM-1045 VAR EURO 3V CV BR_ORA
059W0X6: RM-1045 VAR EURO 3V CV WHITE

Flash the ROM and update to DENIM.

GrandGerminator

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site

Smart camera and pro camera are already gone for months now because they were replaced by Nokia Camera which combined those apps entirely.

Are you kidding me ?
This is Lumia camera on CYAN camera.png
And this is it on Denim camera2.jpg

Si you can see that the SMART shot is gone ! Where is it now ?

In the picture showed above

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo